Wednesday, September 13, 2006

kickass theory

'Kickass' seems to be the new lingo in schools, colleges, and everywhere you hear..
Everything which used to be either "Awesome!!", or "superb" or "fabulous", or "rocks", has now officially turned 'kickass'
Makes me wonder if there is a difference in the adjectives,
also, is there a central place where some really cool people lie and come up with the word of the period ?
where does this lingo originates and how does it spread?
who decides if it will be successfully used or if it will be junked
wish I had some kickass theory to explain it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahem! I do know what you're talking about...well, in my opinion, none of the adjectives ever go away. "Rocking" used to be my fav a few years back. "Awesome" is still my all time fav. It's kickass what you can do with words ;-)