Wednesday, August 23, 2006

conspiracy theory

not sure if the heaven's have been conspiring against me
but could there be any other rational explanation to the following set of events which happened in such synchrony, that the best musician would be humbled...

situation - assignment due on Saturday morning, and a project report due Friday evening

friday night, at 1030pm the project report gets done,
i get a call, informing that internet at home has been restored, and I can go home, instead of staying back in office to complete the assignment.
I immediately post the work in progress to myself, so that i can continue from where i left it.
I reach home, only to realize that I had left my laptop at the institute
I get ready to go to the institute when i remember that i had given the bike for service just a day before
i decide to wake up early, go to institute and complete the assignment. Accordingly, i put an alarm for 4:00 am on 18th, when today is 17th night.
i get up the next day wondering why the alarm didnt go off, only to realize that i had been playing with the cell the previous night, and had reset the watch, only to set it once again to the correct time, but having forgotten to change AM to PM - and so when i got up the next day morning, my watch ws still 12 hours behind

all in a day - Almighty, you do work in strange manners

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that... I know that very well. Similar (but slightly on a smaller scale) thing happened to me recently. And actually, that could be my next post :-)